Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10: What in the name of Marc Jacobs are you wearing?!

Today I wore a pair of old flats and a pair of jeans and a cream and white stripped top under a darkish turquoise sweater. It was fine. Not my best outfit ever, but fine.

I wish though, that I could've worn this skirt.

With this top.


And these sneakers.

And this bag.

Although the combination below is also a possibility.

I find too much joy in clothing. It's probably a sin.

Buy clothes.
All my love,
Addy

P.S. I'm going out of town tomorrow. I am frightening because I will fall behind in 30 days and I was doing so well! I hope all of you miss me.
P.P.S. Gretchen Gilbert: I hope you are reading this. You made my day today. That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made my sign off on picnik.com! It's so simple! If you desire to know all the steps, I shall for surely teach you.

Anonymous said...

Hey I thought the turquoise sweater (from my closet) looked cute on you. And imagine all of the options you could wear out of my closet if you just keep yours clean! love, mom