Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One day, I'm going to get married.


It's true. Or, at least I hope. I'm not sure exactly who I shall marry, but let's be honest here, I have a pretty good idea of who I'd like it to be. The point is, I love weddings. Quite frankly, I actually like the idea of a wedding more than I like the idea of actually marrying someone. I tend to be a flighty person and I only like men for an average of two months. The longest was about six months with a boy named Jarrett who was also my best friend and I now fantasize about throwing the occasional brick at him. The shortest, in case you were curious, was about an hour. His name was Jens. Don't even worry about it. (Katie and Avery and all the rest of you, yes: that Jens.) It's rather ironic, though, too. Jarrett and Jens are also cousins. Ha! Anyway, that's rather beside the point. The point is, I liked Jarrett for six months. That, in my head, is a very long time. He was my best friend, yes. And now, I would enjoy throwing hard objects at his head. Exactly why I am not so entirely sure that a marriage would be entirely acceptable. Obviously, it could be rather problematic. Nonetheless, I desperately want a fabulous wedding, therefore, looks like I had better find someone lovely that I could spend my whole entire life with and most likely the rest of eternity with, too. You just wait.

You're all invited to my wedding.
All my love, Addy.

4 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you actually liked Jarrett for approximately a whole school year and then some..right? Yes.

Dani said...

Good! I'm glad I'm invited!

Tim Tincher said...

You should become a wedding planner. I would adore your work. :) haha. You're wedding will be the cutest thing ever. ;)