Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life is brilliant.


It's true. I'm just so happy. Because guess what! Today, I wore a blazer. Yes, a blazer. It even has some funny little elbow pads. I wasn't even grouchy upon discovering that my sister wore my favorite rainboots to school. I was that joyful today. Also, someone said that I sort of remind them of Ingrid Michaelson. I've never been so overjoyed by something in my entire life. And another kind soul said I remind them of Zooey Dechanel. What?! Such classy women!

I feel like an incredibly classy individual.

Keep calm and ditch class.
All my love, Addy

P.S. I just found out that a little girl in my sister's preschool class was Justin Bieber for Halloween. I'm completely enthralled and slightly repulsed.

1 comment:

Tim Tincher said...

HAHAHA. I love every single thing you wrote. EW. haha. That would be an easy, LESBIAN costume. I love blazers. I bet it looked absolutely dashingly stunning. :) I love Zooey and Ingrid. :)

xo

tim.

your son. ;)