Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It was a meh day.


Meh. You know, meh. Sometimes, when you hug Kyle Somers he'll say, "Meh" and it tends to be very funny. Mostly, I'm just trying to keep calm and graduate.
It's one of those days that I just can't help but think, "Wow. I wish I was a kid again." Because when you were little, your heart didn't get broken and no one betrayed your trust. When I was little, I wasn't worried about writing papers and passing tests and simply making it through math class. When you were little, if a boy found out you liked him, everybody squealed, and you didn't feel betrayed when it got announced. Quite frankly, I'm not sure why it matters. It's obvious, all you have to do is take one look at me when we're together and it's completely obvious that I am wildly in love with this boy, but, of course, if anyone got the privilege of formally telling him, I wanted it to be me.
I wish I was little. I wish that it hurt on the outside - scraped knees and broken elbows, instead damaged hearts and tattered souls.

Don't cram at the end of the term.
All my meh, Addy

No comments: