Wednesday, March 24, 2010

mylifeisaverage.com




Just thought I would share an MLIA story. Hope it makes your day like it makes mine.

"Today, I was checking out My Life Is Twilight. I stumbled across a story that started like this: "Today,OMG, I was playing Bella's Lullaby on the Kazoo, when the phone rang..." I couldn't even finish the rest of the story. I was laughing to myself and wondering who in the world sits around, playing twilight songs on their kazoo. MLIA."

{what's that? you want more? okkkayy. only one though.}

"Today in Spanish Class, we were working on a worksheet that had sentences to be translated. All of the sentences were everyday things and really boring, but the last sentence said, "Somebody please tell Juan that it is not okay to run naked in the front yard." It completely made my day. MLIA"

{No! I won't share any more! I have homework. Okay. One. That's it.}

"My Sociology class had us pick 2 people with charisma and write about how they are different and similar. One of my people was Satan. Under similarities, I wrote "both have a cult-like following of sociopaths", "both are after world domination", and "no one knows either person's true form." My second person was Oprah. I got a 100. MLIA"

{Kay. The truth is, I'm having way too much fun posting these. I will give you one more and I will then go back to my AP History homework.}

"Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea but I couldn't change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn't want my arms to get cold. MLIA"

What, you ask, is mylifeisaverage.com? Go check it out for yourself. You will become an addict within fourteen minutes. I swear. It took me about seven and a half-ish.

Also, Katherine and McKenzie, I made the Journalism staff at my high school. Who else is excited?

And I would like to share with all of you just how I get my homework done. Currently there is four tabs open. My history tab, this one, mylifeisaverage.com, and youtube, where Justing Bieber (I have caught Bieber fever, yes) is singing into my ears.

Oh, so the other night, on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, there was this joke.
"46% of Americans say they would vote for a democratic canidate in the next election. 42% say they would vote for a republican canidate. If you're wondering what happened to the other 12%, let's just say that Bieber fever has gotten a little out of hand."
I died.

I saw Alice in Wonderland on Saturday.
It was fantastic.
Although, it has got me speaking with a British accent and thinking I may be completely mad.
Oh well, all the best are.

Also, REMEMBER: JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT... April 27 through May 1.
It is going to be so beyond fantastic.

Okay, I am procrastinating. I shall go do my homework now. I swear.
Well... kind of. [:

[did you know they offer google in pirate language? i am never using normal google again.]

OKAY. I just wanna put this somewhere and since this post is so long, I doubt you guys are still reading.
I love this kid. Who is one of my very best friends. And I hate it. He is so amazing and I will like another guy for like two days (like the one who does the whole "we're only friends" thing) and then fall back to him. I hate him. I love him. So much. He is so amazing and makes me so happy and he is so pretty and he has never once in his whole life hurt me in any way and Kat thinks I need to "expand my horizons" and like someone else and I just CAN'T because he is so amazing and I finally found somebody who makes me smile and makes me laugh who will knit beanies with me and go shopping and bake cakes and is still incredibly manly and sexy and also runs a 5:50 mile and he is so wonderful and we can just sit and talk and laugh about everything and he is so sweet and I could go on and on for hours on end about all the things he has said about me that make me feel so special and how he used to know how in love with him I was but then I fell for two other guys that turned out jerks and so I just went back to him and I haven't admitted that to him that I am still in love with him cause I'm afraid cause guess what? I love him. And he isn't currently aware of that. And he doesn't love me - not like I love him.

No comments: