Monday, November 22, 2010

The worst day of my life.

This day is the worst day of my life. It's fine. Except for it's not, on account of the following facts:
1.) My math test was ridiculously hard.
1b.) I probably failed.
2.) My dear friend Sarah is moving to Virginia.
3.) I am grounded until my grades = 3.5 cumulative.
3b.) I am grounded forever, probably.
4.) Thanksgiving makes me fat-ish.
5.) I love a boy I cannot love.
5b.) Not to mention, I also still love that other boy.

Okay, it actually is sort of fine. My life isn't bad. My life isn't actually that bad on account of the following facts:
1.) I don't think I failed my French quiz.
2.) This week is only two days long.
3.) Being grounded is an excuse to read lots and lots of fat, fat coffee table books.
3b.) Like the time I was grounded and read all seven Harry Potter books in one week. It's happens.
4.) I have dance tonight.
5.) The other boy told me I have a cute laugh and complemented my singing voice. And then we sang a song.
5b.) My mind has been successfully occupied replying that scene for several days.
6.) I am becoming better friends with the funniest boy in the world named Hunter Wilson.

Look. More reasons to be happy about my life than sad about it. Even though today is the worst day of all my other days I have lived. It's fine.

Stop making "to do" lists.
All my love, Addy
P.S. I desperately need a new dream catcher, considering I have had the most terrible dreams lately. Huzzah.

4 comments:

KAIT LINDLEY said...

In response to:
4.) Thanksgiving is great because if make people fat-ish.
5.) YOU CAN'T LOVE HIM BECAUSE I WANT YOU & OTHER BOY TO BE IN LOVE. IT'S NOT FINE!

laura elizabeth said...

....
I think "huzzah" is catching.
you looked fantastic today. Even though I last saw you...Friday? :)

Elizabeth said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog and can I just say that I think your blog is adorable. I absolutely love the pictures and your writing is amazing. I hope your day got better.
Bye for now!
Elizabeth

e(M)ily said...

i love this post addy dear
i pretty much secretly want to copy and paste it onto my own blog
but i will resist