Monday, August 30, 2010

I wish I had more to say about this day I had that was good.


But I don't.
Hope your day was as wonderful as mine happened to be.
If your day wasn't very happy there's alway tomorrow. Or yesterday. But maybe yesterday wasn't very good either... I'm sorry.
Either way, I hope this picture of a bright, bubblegum colored skirt that I want helps.
Also, I enjoy leaving funny random phone messages on people's phones during my lunch break. If you want to be part of that random group of people that gets random messages, just comment. Or text me. Or something.(:

Stay pretty...
All my love,
Addy*
P.S. Avery: I posted today in hopes that my posting would make your day happier

2 comments:

Katie said...

I wore a Poodle Sweater today!!!

Avery Jalaine Taylor said...

Oh Addy, yay yay yay.

Mostly anything you say makes me happier, but this post was an extra bonus.

I think we should play stat. (or at least this weekend maybe.) Because you're the best.

Love x2,
Avery

P.s. I loved the tags.
P.p.s. I love Perry the Platypus, don't you? ha ha he he ho ho. Yer cute.