Sunday, February 17, 2013

Big news.

Hey, blog world.

You may have noticed if you're here often, but I'm tired here. I'm tired of blogging here. I'm not good at it anymore.

So I have a new blog [here]. You can head on over there and follow along, if you like, but it's not going to be like this. I'm not good at this whole ambiguous, poetic, cryptic, exhausting blogging. And I'm sure I've started to bore you.

So. I'm going to try my hand at fashion blogging, maybe. Expect music and art and, well, joy. I guess that's maybe what's been missing around here, and I think I'm just ready for a clean slate.

I hope I'll see you over at addybaird.blogspot.com.

For the last time.
All my love,
Addy

3 comments:

CasiDee said...

super excited for your new blog, but at the same time, i'm going to miss this blog! I love your writting, you truely have a gift.

Anonymous said...

Hooray...I was bored, I got you as a hit for another search and again and again.

Red rover it is all over.

Cocktail Dress said...

Very interested!
http://minimepastel.blogspot.com/