Saturday, October 15, 2011

I like your beanie and also your shoes and also a little bit you a lot you.



I bought sixteen little yogurts and six big yogurts and 2 four-packs of yogurt and the check-out guy was like, "Why you so obsessed with yogurt?" and I was like, "Why you so obsessed with me?"


Except for that didn't actually happen.


What he said was, "Have a nice day," and I said, "You as well."


"Why am I so hopeless?" I say. "Because you're sixteen," the universe tells me.
All my love,
Addy

4 comments:

Shelbie Jude Shill said...

i'm so happy with this post.


you're a keeper, addy baird.

Tanner Williams said...

yogurt
and my love for addy
and her writing
and this f*cking post
cause it's rad
and you are too, my love.

Unknown said...

"Because you're sixteen," the universe tells me.


I saw a bumper stick on a truck the other day and it said this: "Hire a teenager. You know, while they still know everything."

I laughed.

We know everything

Unknown said...

It gets tiresome being spoken to as if you were a child, even if you happen to be one. -Patrick Rothfuss