Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Whisper, whisper, whisper.


"This is the year I am failing. For the first time in my life. I am failing brilliantly and freely and nothing has ever been so exciting."

Once upon a time, Kaitlyn posted this quotation from someone on her blog back in November of '09 and I've not forgotten it since.

Honestly, I am terrified. I am failing - in a nontraditional sense.

I don't know what I want; I don't know where I am supposed to go. So I'm failing. I'm jumping and falling and letting go and just trying. One day, I'll flip a coin and make my choice or something. Or maybe just follow my heart, even though my heart is hurting and making my head hurt, too.

I am happy (ignore the rude/angsty post from last Saturday) and I am scared. But things will be fine, I'm sure.

I just know I will screw everything up if I do what I want. Somebody help me.

To be, or not to be?
All my love,
Addy

2 comments:

andy brienne said...

I know how you feel. (:

Unknown said...

Once, a girl told me, "Don't worry at all. It'll all be okay." and then again, "You don't have to know. It's going to be fine."

Guess who it was.

Yup, you.

Now I'm sharing your own advice with you.

I love you addy sue.