Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thievery and thrift stores.


Despite what the title may seem to imply, I did not steal anything from a thrift store. "Thievery" is one entity and "thrift stores" is another.

Thievery: I think I'm very funny. The passenger head rest from Emily's car is now sitting on my bed.

Thrift stores: A few weeks ago, the church girls asked me what they would have to do to get me to come to our activities. Since there's only four of us in my age group, it's lonely, apparently, when I don't show up. My answer: "We would have to do fun things. Like go thrift shopping." It was meant as a bit of a joke, but yesterday night, that's exactly what we did. And it was enjoyable. The best part, though?

Jed (yes, Avery, that Jed) showed up. He walked in the door of that store. While we were there. Unplanned and beautiful as ever. And I died. My heart stopped and I died.

Therefore, I am writing this very blog post from heaven itself. Tell Jed he looked exceptional last night.(And that if I am risen from the dead, tell Jed I'm single.)

"If I wasn't so happy I wouldn't be so scared of dying."
All my love,
Addy.

P.S. Check out a little blog by my dear friend. He writes thought-provoking modern poetry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello.
I blog stalk you.
While doing so, I noticed the black and white photo of a girl you have on this post.
I love that blog.
You should as well.
Go to it.
It's calling you.
stefannysite.blogspot.com
You're welcome.

Avery Jalaine Taylor said...

I wouldn't mind too badly if you took this blog post right off the air.

Okay.

p.s. ha ha, you've got people blog-raping you to go to their blogs. I hope you enjoy that.