Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat


Personally, I find the name a bit excessive.
I don't know.
Intriguing?
Possibly.
But... The name is not important.
The important thing, is that we are official on our decision to perform Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat.
Everybody: It's going to be utterly fantastic.
We have an amazing amazing class, and I am so excited to finally start the whole audition process.
The story is based off of the bible story Joseph and the coat of many colors.
It sticks basically to the story... with a little spicing up due to a character named Elvis Prestley.
The music is wonderful and it is such a fun show.
I would like to be the narrator, which is the main female part.
She is a soprano (perfect!), or Podafer's wife.
She is... well. She is quite a character.
Anyway. I am very excited and I hope all of you will come support us!

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

keep us posted. we would love to come!